Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

7thkorean aka mazerin aka Monk( not muan )

+17
Lancegeis
Silentape
viper2099
Shlayg
GanjaFarmerr
Kae
Mazerin
GokuLowClass
Joel
Rainju
Thundersword
TugaLord
happilymarried
williewodka
jetman82
mark
[D]ark[YIN]
21 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

7thkorean aka mazerin aka Monk( not muan ) Empty 7thkorean aka mazerin aka Monk( not muan )

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Tue May 22, 2012 12:01 pm

So this guy comes and tells us about his double massive and recoil cancel. Either this shit is hax like mitch and cal claim or truely moves that are gonna make glad shit. IDK
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here he says put flip as right click btw.
I don't know about this shlt but thought of posting anyway. Draw your own conclusions, your call.
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

7thkorean aka mazerin aka Monk( not muan ) Empty Re: 7thkorean aka mazerin aka Monk( not muan )

Post by mark Tue May 22, 2012 12:08 pm

stfu

mark
i suk dick and tugalord is so superior

Back to top Go down

7thkorean aka mazerin aka Monk( not muan ) Empty Re: 7thkorean aka mazerin aka Monk( not muan )

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Tue May 22, 2012 12:21 pm

Who u again?
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by jetman82 Sat May 26, 2012 9:40 pm

the doublemassive is real, the recoil cancel no.

jetman82

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Sat May 26, 2012 9:59 pm

jetman82 wrote:the doublemassive is real, the recoil cancel no.
FAGGIT

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Sat May 26, 2012 10:59 pm

he does it longer than u play gunz and no1 cares
hes still bad czu he has momentum pauses on recoils no matter how short an he loses.he was around for years and is nothing exciting.go die yin ur a faggot
and ye i have a bad day.warn me or w/e.
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Sat May 26, 2012 11:56 pm

idk why people create so many alts
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Sun May 27, 2012 1:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WTF

mark
i suk dick and tugalord is so superior

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundersword Sun May 27, 2012 2:34 am

7thkorean dude can do 9 bfs in 1 jump
ROFL he tried to teach me that.
Thundersword
Thundersword
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainju Sun May 27, 2012 2:08 pm

7th Korean aka Mazerin biggest Monk fan, And continues to impersonate him. Monk doesn't play P-servers everyone remember that Monk only has one character name Muan in ijji Gunz, He plays time to time. Mazerin on other hand he's a brainless worm another ass kisser who has nothing better to do then worship someone at same time attempts to ruin their repetitions.

He has no skills edits his elu's to hack slashes with reload change he can't do crap in original Gunz, fact that after Monk was banned for exposing M-style in 2007 falsely banned by gm sking ijji Gunz had character reset some of inactive accounts and banned characters were reset in 2011 Mazerin took monk's name kid goes around makes up lies about how monk stole ideas of m-style from random korean Gunz if you want to personally talk to monk visit his site

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] send him pm he responds he also had server up but its down atm now they going to do something. I've known since international Gunz and Wreckings who was assigned as one of Monks descendants you can find wreckings in ijji Gunz wisper Weeds one of other Monks students Mugen aka Yadu now in ijji Gunz well bye to you all.

Rainju
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Sun May 27, 2012 2:33 pm

the recoil cancel destroys the entire point of gladiator but still whenever i fought him he just massives alot and still loses.

his little "glitch"is a newgens wet dream just doing stupid offence with no conscequence if you suck.

aaaaaaa
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sun May 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Rainju wrote:7th Korean aka Mazerin biggest Monk fan, And continues to impersonate him. Monk doesn't play P-servers everyone remember that Monk only has one character name Muan in ijji Gunz, He plays time to time. Mazerin on other hand he's a brainless worm another ass kisser who has nothing better to do then worship someone at same time attempts to ruin their repetitions.

He has no skills edits his elu's to hack slashes with reload change he can't do crap in original Gunz, fact that after Monk was banned for exposing M-style in 2007 falsely banned by gm sking ijji Gunz had character reset some of inactive accounts and banned characters were reset in 2011 Mazerin took monk's name kid goes around makes up lies about how monk stole ideas of m-style from random korean Gunz if you want to personally talk to monk visit his site

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] send him pm he responds he also had server up but its down atm now they going to do something. I've known since international Gunz and Wreckings who was assigned as one of Monks descendants you can find wreckings in ijji Gunz wisper Weeds one of other Monks students Mugen aka Yadu now in ijji Gunz well bye to you all.

No one likes either one of them or thinks that they are good Sad.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Sun May 27, 2012 8:31 pm

mkae autoban on posts that dont contain word bad when they have word monk in them

fuk im a genius
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainju Sun May 27, 2012 8:46 pm

More like Hi, I am Goku. A -Lower class- I will remain lower class, can't ever compare my self to upper class players such as the famed Monk! So I'll post videos of my self doing angles, phase hur thur I am now a gladiator rofl! yet I am a garbage player I'll post everywere I can in forums and post guides rofl and pass judgements on others, when I am not good myself sadly, I have no followers like Monk does and all other players with decent reps and never will be a known player though I'll continue to post in forums pass arrogance XD! I can never influence much player like Monk never will because I have low IQ XD! I kiss ass I am a gladiator a true gladiator!! And I learned the word bad" which happens to be one my second fevorite word in my english vocabluary I take ESL yay me!! and I watch dragonballz! I wasn't even creative enough to come up with a decent name. and try hardest to become known when I am just a typical random lol! Now I am going to rage on this Monk follower because he's sooo right and hurt me feelings XD I am such a insecure little girl.

Rainju
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sun May 27, 2012 8:49 pm

Rainju wrote:More like Hi, I am Goku. A -Lower class- I will remain lower class, can't ever compare my self to upper class players such as the famed Monk! So I'll post videos of my self doing angles, phase hur thur I am now a gladiator rofl! yet I am a garbage player I'll post everywere I can in forums and post guides rofl and pass judgements on others, when I am not good myself sadly, I have no followers like Monk does and all other players with decent reps and never will be a known player though I'll continue to post in forums pass arrogance XD! I can never influence much player like Monk never will because I have low IQ XD! I kiss ass I am a gladiator a true gladiator!! And I learned the word bad" which happens to be one my second fevorite word in my english vocabluary I take ESL yay me!! and I watch dragonballz! I wasn't even creative enough to come up with a decent name. and try hardest to become known when I am just a typical random lol! Now I am going to rage on this Monk follower because he's sooo right and hurt me feelings XD I am such a insecure little girl.
This made no sense what so ever. Filled with a load of false assumptions based on nothing but your silly imagination... In the end I could not care less about the fact who is better and who is not.

GokuLowClass wrote:
No one likes either one of them or thinks that they are good Sad.
Also you are trying to imply that I said things which I haven't. Now hush little soldier HUSH.

Also the fact that you are using a proxy to post on this forum tells me you have something to hide Sad(( Poor thing.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainju Sun May 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Monk has influenced players to find Game more enjoyable with his methods which is laid out if you visit youtube or google search for Gunz M-style or DivineGates there are thousands of posters making videos based on his ways such as M-style aka DivineGates. When you say nobody likes him you're including your self and few other haters there will always be haters its only natural for players who takes Gunz way too seriously. Monks way of sword play reached World wide GunZ server over seas players whom has never met him idiolizes him. Hate to burst your bubbles kid I stand on positive manners unlike you I don't need to go around to prove my self. Btw I was checking some other Gunz forums and randomly seen some of your irrelevant comments towards other players when you're not even decent your self which is trivial.

Rainju
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sun May 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Rainju wrote:Monk has influenced players to find Game more enjoyable with his methods which are laid out such as M-style aka DivineGates. When you say nobody likes him you're including your self and few other haters there will always behaters its only natural who takes Gunz way too seriously. Monks way of sword play reached World wide GunZ server over seas players whom has never met him idiolizes him. Hate to burst your bubbles kid I stand on positive manners I don't need to go around to prove my self. Btw I was checking some other Gunz forums and seen some of your irrelevant comments towards other players when you're not even decent your self which is trivial.
''other Gunz forums''? You mean the private servers where I go and challenge some people and then be dissapointed that no one is good enough to match me. Where I help people out when they have any kind of trouble or when they ask me for advice... Or are you talking about posts that have been made years ago. You make a conclusion without even knowing without even fighting me once that is a big no no for me. Also I don't see the point of this discussion. So reveal your intentions behind this attempt to stamp my face into ground.

The only monk/Muan I have met ingame is this Muan. And he sure did everything to make gunz less fun for people.
Yea man flipping and peddlling with shura against lvl 1 makes the game way more fun to them.

Not to mention the facts that he uses macro's and stacks his hp and ap to the max.

Last edited by GokuLowClass on Sun May 27, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainju Sun May 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Lol and yet the garbage talks Muan is Monk and there is one Muan in ijji doesn't pedal keep responding go duel him in experyts get stomped go back to free channel with another alt rusty naked random retardness which what you're all capable of running big mouth lololool! I am still hurting your feelings rofl.

Rainju
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sun May 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Rainju wrote:Lol and yet the garbage talks Muan is Monk and there is one Muan in ijji doesn't pedal keep responding go duel him in experyts get stomped go back to free channel with another alt rusty naked random retardness which what you're all capable of running big mouth lololool! I am still hurting your feelings rofl.
Well the video above proofs that he does. Which makes your silly post worthless Sad. Why would I duel him on ijji while I could not care less about fighting. I don't play ijji either:(.

Man you are such a silly billy.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainju Sun May 27, 2012 9:22 pm

What if I was another hardcore cryer like you I'd be posting part were a players dies only 2:08 Monk has 8 wins 1 death at 2:58 Monk has 25 wins 4 death? nice job making video out of replay part were he died only? Him dashing rofl kid this can be done using frame rates I can do it also if you weren't such a dumb ass. every player dies time to time? lvl 1? how does a lvl one wear gunners heaven coat and gds on other team Monk was being attacked by 5 players at same time. here is the thing Monk is famus you're not. monk is legend you're not. Anything this video proves is another insecure crybaby behind her computer developing emotions toward Monk monk was doing pvp kid he's not the type to bow and waste 10 minutes. Monk has followers you don't face it kid this is the end drop it I win conversation if you don't care stop responding butt hurt baby you're not known stop clinging to dumb tittles rofl.

Rainju
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sun May 27, 2012 9:29 pm

Rainju wrote:What if I was another hardcore cryer like you I'd be posting part were a players dies only 2:08 Monk has 8 wins 1 death at 2:58 Monk has 25 wins 4 death? nice job making video out of replay part were he died only? every player dies time to time? lvl 1? how does a lvl one wear gunners heaven coat and gds on other team Monk was being attacked by 5 players at same time. here is the thing Monk is famus you're not. monk is legend you're not. Anything this video proves is another insecure crybaby behind her computer developing emotions toward Monk monk was doing pvp kid he's not the type to bow and waste 10 minutes. Monk has followers you don't face it kid this is the end drop it I win conversation
It proofs the following:
  • Monk uses macros
  • Monk uses a shura against low lvls so he can kill them in 5 hits.
  • Massive spam to the max hoping that his shura will get rid of 50% of someone's hp
  • Flip to get a free kill
  • Peddle and run when things are getting to damn hard.
  • And using all the HP and AP that ijji possibly has to offer.

I could show countless of screenshots where I reached scores like 25-4 in normal gladiator games if I could be arsed to screenshot them and if I would care one bit. Oh and the score is 20-4 in the video....

The fact is that everyone can do that with a macrokeyboard and a lvl 60+ on ijji.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainju Sun May 27, 2012 9:38 pm

• Monk is famus you're not.

• Monk doesn't kiss ass you do.

• I don't see any macros the dash can be done with fraps like I said but you're dumb ass to figure it out.

• Shura is part of game Monk used it against 6 players.

• Max Hp/AP kid stfu? That's a bounty armor monk never even had a prem with146 hp 139 ap empire set provides 125 hp at tops with rings included and 94 ap so its wrong when 6 players to gang on you? Which means about 600 plus hp's with 500 ap's oohhhh shyt I am sooo stupid because I am Goku lower class after all I am still a random I'll continue arguing and find more excuses I am arguing about one video were I saw Monk using shura against 6 players ooo snapz my gladiator pride oo sna@.

• You're a lower class unknown player who will refuse to stfu in forum.

• Monk lvl'd because he doesn't stay 24/7 in free channels with random lvl alt's and talks crap dues wins streaks constant non stop in sword match against so called gladiators does he bother posting videos rofl no he doesn't give a shyt about bunch of butt hurt cry babys.

• Monk is more intellectual then you'll ever be.

• Monk has players following him you don't and never will but 1 or two butt buddy's don't count just saying lol!

• Monk plays Gunz by his rules not ass kissing rules made by childrens.

• Monk is one of Gunz legends will remain.

Rainju
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sun May 27, 2012 9:45 pm

Rainju wrote:• Monk is famus you're not.
There is no denying that monk is more known then me. But in the gladiator world I am pretty known myself. (not that it matters)

Rainju wrote:
• Monk doesn't kiss ass you do.
could be. But you are definetly kissing monk his ass right now.

Rainju wrote:
• I don't see any macros the dash can be done with fraps like I said but you're dumb ass to figure it out.
It are macros

Rainju wrote:
• Shura is part of game Monk used it against 6 players.
Cool he used also when he was with 3 players on the team gannging on one person. And yea Shura is part of the game but that doesn't mean it has to be used to give yourself the advantage you need to actually beat someone.

Rainju wrote:• Max Hp/AP kid stfu? That's a bounty armor monk never even had a prem with146 hp 139 ap empire set provides 125 hp at tops with rings included and 94 ap so its wrong when 6 players to gang on you? Which means about 600 plus hp's with 500 ap's oohhhh shyt I am sooo stupid because I am Goku lower class after all I am still a random I'll continue arguing and find more excuses I am arguing about one video were I saw Monk using shura against 6 players ooo snapz my gladiator pride oo sna@.
It is a normal gladiator game. Everyone is fighting everyone.

Rainju wrote:
• You're a lower class unknown player who will refuse to stfu in forum.
Why would I stfu on my own forum.

Rainju wrote:
• Monk lvl'd because he doesn't stay 24/7 in free channels with random lvl alt's and talks crap dues wins streaks constant non stop in sword match against so called gladiators does he bother posting videos rofl no he doesn't give a shyt about bunch of butt hurt cry babys.
The thing is that I could not care less about being a high lvl infact I even suicided a million times to stay a low level. Also it seems like you do give a shyt about this so called ''butt hurt cry babys''.

Rainju wrote:
• Monk is more intellectual then you'll ever be.
Another false assumption made up out of nothing

Rainju wrote:
• Monk has players following him you don't and never will but 1 or two butt buddy's don't count just saying lol!
Ehmm this is not true. In my time I had quite alot of people following me.

Rainju wrote:
• Monk plays Gunz by his rules not ass kissing rules made by childrens.
Cool no one cares. I prefer to play fair and fight with equal equipments.

Rainju wrote:
• Monk is one of Gunz legends will remain.
There is no denying that. But that doesn't make him good.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainju Sun May 27, 2012 9:49 pm

^ LoL! People following you? I am sorry I've never heard of Goku low class from any players in any servers only seen your name posts by you in forum rofl! And I can easily say you're bad like you can in forum. Does this make me good?

Rainju
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sun May 27, 2012 9:56 pm

Rainju wrote:^ LoL! People following you? I am sorry I've never heard of Goku low class from any players in any servers only seen your name posts by you in forum rofl! And I can easily say you're bad like you can in forum. Does this make me good?
It seems like this discussion has came to an end. Thank you for letting me win.

I liked your first post though. Too bad you based everything on false assumption and guess work.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next